I’m a Computer Engineering BSc student at the São Carlos School of Engineering (EESC-USP). During my time at the university, I served as an Embedded Systems Monitor, and I'm currently developing a research paper to analyze the application of Embedded Linux in soft real-time applications.
Since my freshman year, I'm part of an extracurricular group, Zenith Aerospace, a group that develops nanosatellites and space probes. I coordinated the Embedded Systems Department for about a year, in which I developed my communication and sense of leadership. In the group, I also addressed many problems integrating Hardware and Software during the use of Yocto and D-Bus.
Since October 2021, I'm an independent Linux Kernel Contributor with more than ten approved patches in the regulator, SPI, media, mfd, and DRM subsystems.
10 things about me
1. I'm a devoted Fedora fan (I love the community and the distro).
2. I had four denied patches before having my first patch approved.
3. My favorite text editor is Vim.
4. I'm completed passionate about Computer Architecture and Operational Systems.
5. My favorite program language is C++ (tied with C).
6. I'm currently learning Rust.
7. I don't like to code in Python and Java.
8. I really like to program in Assembly (especially, x86, ARM, and MIPS).
9. I was born in a small tropical city in Brazil, but I currently live in São Paulo.
10. I have a vinyl collection.